Sunday, April 18, 2010

Garden Update

After spending the better part of the day pulling weeds I thought it was time to take some pictures of garden. I'm so excited with how much everything is growing.

We finally have little corn sprouts!

Keira's very excited to point out
the little strawberries
that are starting to grow on her plant!
I discovered that I'm off season with our broccoli, but they are still growing!
Look at all those beautiful carrots! I can't wait to sample them!
When I started the garden, I thought it would be a fun little experiment and something that Keira would enjoy. I thought that it would be good for her to learn where real food comes from! Little did I know how much I would enjoy everything about it! Everything... the getting dirty, the weeding, the anxiously awaiting sprouts to make their appearances, the smiles and pride on Keira's face when she shows off our garden! It's been such a great experiment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment