Monday, March 22, 2010

Hair nightmare...

Why do hairstyles have to be so difficult to pick? And once you’ve found one… why is it so difficult to explain to your stylist?

I recently went to my stylist of 6 years with an idea of what I wanted to do with my hair. I tend to get bored a lot lately with my hair, so I find myself changing it up almost every 8 – 10 weeks, unless I absolutely love the cut. Well…. I wanted something a little shorter, a little more layered on top to give it more volume… and I brought in a picture...... I know that we have different types of hair, but I think this is a really cute cut and wanted something like this:

I can't decide if I like it or not. When I left, of course it looked cute... because she styled it. The next day... when I tried to style it myself it looked like a cross between a an old fashioned swim cap and a mullet.

Sunday, I tried straightening it and it just looked frumpy. This morning I blew it dry upside down and I thought it might look cute…. But still kind of swim cap-ish. I am not exactly sure what to do… because if I go back to have it re-cut… it’s going to have to be a lot shorter and I’m not sure if I’m ready to go that short. I’m also wondering if I play with it for a few more days if I can figure out how to style it myself so that it looks cute.


I just don't know what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment