Friday, July 2, 2010

Garden Markers and Sister in Law....



My super crafty, very talented Sister In Law has started making these incredible Vintage Spoon Herb and Garden Markers. Another blog that we both follow (8 Muddy Boots) is going to be giving away 5 of Lindsay's beautiful little creations! Wouldn't you love to win some of these lovely creations!

When I grow up, I want to be as talented as she is! No, seriously.... she has an amazing vegetable garden that produce so much that her family can eat from it nightly! Yes, that's impressive... but to some it's normal. Well here's the kicker! They live in the desert! In the Las Vegas heat, she grows this amazing garden! Lindsay is also an incredible little quilt maker, seamstress, and all around crafty girl.... and she loves sharing her beautiful treasures with others! I am still incredibly shocked, honored and tickled pink that the very first quilt Lindsay ever made was given to Jason and I as a wedding gift! It's beautiful and the colors compliment our bedroom beautifully! Soon after she made a precious little quilt for my baby girl!

When I was a little girl growing up... I had 2 brothers... and then 3.... and all I wanted was a sister! Finally when I was 12, my mom gave me a sister.... and then at 14 she gave me 2 more. I love my sisters dearly... they are so much fun and such good people. When I was 29, my brother Wyatt gave me another sister and a friend when he married Lindsay.... and I love her so much!


2 comments:

  1. I feel so blessed to have her as a daughter-in-law as well. She is so fun to hang out with and talk to. I love that she is part of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds awesome!

    Amber, I so want to see you when I come visit next!

    ReplyDelete